Thought I Should Blog This: “I Have Infected 324 Men With HIV” – Kenyan University Student Confesses

The beautiful young lady [picture] confessed to Kenya scandals that after discovering she had the deadly HIV virus, she is on a mission to destroy the society by infecting 2000 more by the end of this year. Among the 324 she claims to have infected, 156 are students, 3 politicians and the rest are married men, lecturers, lawyers, some celebrities among others. She says not a day passes before she has sex with at least 4 men and without protection.

She also adds that she is on a revenge mission because it’s the same men that destroyed her life by infecting her with AIDS. She is only 19 yrs. and she is in 2nd year. Read her story below…

Her Story:

“I’m 19 and a 2nd year here at Kabarak University, I joined this college a virgin though I have had boyfriends before, and my parents are strict so having sex was never on my mind.

Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I will never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2, I remember less but I remember waking up naked to some guy called Javan with my P painful and knew he had sex with me when drunk I only asked if he used a condom and he said yes, however when taking bath I noticed sperms down there, I wanted to commit suicide, I feared getting pregnant and HIV, took contras and hoped I was HIV free.

In November I tested HIV positive, I felt like cutting off my neck, I confronted that guy and he insisted he was clean that I got it from somewhere, I was so depressed and took alcohol to die, I even bought poison, the pain was just unbearable how was I gonna face the world, I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life…”

Kenyan scandals quickly goes to her Facebook profile to see her photos and take it from here, she is one fine piece of art, right features in the right places, a bad joke but Jesus would say OMG on spotting her, no man can resist this lady’s charm, not even Jimmy Gathu, there’s not a single clue from her photos that she could be infected she continues...

“...Something came up in my mind that I should revenge, I hated men and didn’t want to be near any, my future had been ruined, somehow someone had to pay, after private therapies and sessions I gained strength not even my parents, friends knew of my conditions even up to now, my life would then take a turn and depend on ARVs.

I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across suffer, I know I am attractive and men both married and unmarried chases me left right and centre, luckily my body has remained good and if anything my curves got better something you men like.

I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible so far since December up to now I have infected 324 men and I make sure to note down there list which I secretly keep when I’ll be on my death bed I will release it.

I know I have nothing left to do on earth but wait for my death but before I do, men will get it. My target is over 2k by the end of the year, pregnancy is out of question I am on contras so I just do raw which most men here love they don’t even question, my looks and body works greatly for me, I give it good. Of the 324 about 156 are students here at the college, the remaining are married men outside, lecturers, lawyers, some celebs and 3 politicians. Not a day passes without me having sex, mostly 4 people per day.”



Comments